I got to admit it. This is my first contest organized here at ReginaldChan.net and thus, do accept my apologies for any wrong doing etc.
Brian, if you are reading this, thank you for your kind assistance and support.
Yes the contest is open to EVERYONE and it is absolutely free.
What will you win from this contest?
Joining this contest will entitle you to win one out of five Blog Engage Standard account.
So, what’s so great about Blog Engage Standard account? You will get:
- An account worth £19.99
- Submission of URLs to more than 1,000 active members of Blog Engage
- Adsense Revenue Program (all URL’s shared are integrated with your Adsense ads)
- Joining various groups to enhance your traffic and authority building
- Community blog of PR 6 (even more guest posts, backlinks etc)
- Free SEO Marketing eBook written by Brian Belfitt (founder of Blog Engage)
- 3,000 worth of Just ReTweet points to your account
Do I have to remind you that Blog Engage is a great place to build backlinks, SEO ranknig and even creating more blog traffic for your website?
The requirements to join the Blog Engage contest
To win this juicy Blog Engage account, all you got to do are to follow this easy steps:
- Become a fan for Blog Engage on Facebook
- Follow Blog Engage on Twitter
- Like Blog Engage on Facebook
- Become a fan for Blogging Moments
- Follow me on Twitter
- Like Blogging Moments on Facebook
- Share it on Twitter to further boost your chance of earning
*Make sure you perform all the 7 steps to entitle for the draw.
Yes. It only take 7 steps to join this ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ contest. Don’t wait any further!
Update: The Blog Engage contest is over and here are your winners:
- Navid Moazzez
- Gilbert Samuel
- Sampath Sam
- Srikanth Sri
- Gautam Kumar
On behalf of Blog Engage and this blog, I would like to take the opportunity to thank for my readers and followers who had joined the fun.
Want more contest like this? More coming soon and stay tune!
*p/s You may also signup for my newsletter to get the notifications on such events too